The OIT Help Desk is available to assist with your computing questions. Whether you are having trouble logging into Rutgers services, have forgotten your NetID or password, or are having difficulty connecting to the network, you can contact the Help Desk for assistance.
Additionally, many departments provide local IT support. Please contact your department for local support contacts.
- Visit oit.camden.rutgers.edu/facilities/lab for help desk hours.
- Call (856) 225-6274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Help Desk in the Rutgers Student Computer Lab, on the first floor of Robeson Library
- For support hours, visit oit-nb.rutgers.edu/hours.
- Call (848) 445-HELP or email email@example.com
- Visit the Help Desk in Hill Center Room 013 on the Busch Campus
- Drop by a computer lab — locations shown at oit-nb.rutgers.edu/labs
- For support hours visit ncs.rutgers.edu/hd
- Call (973) 353-5083 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Help Desk in Hill Hall, Room 109
- Call (732) 743-3200 Monday-Friday between 7:30 A.M. and 5:00 P.M.
- Email email@example.com